July 28, 2011

Elite Undead Army

I'm going to gather 1000 point of Mantic Undead army. This would be composed only from Revenants. I'm going to color them in very dark tones but with bleached bones to make them pop out of dark clothes. Revenant Cavalry is really a hard hitting unit and with shambling and healing they can be real pain for enemy. This army list has to much heroes but this is because I want to have a choice how to lead them in battles.

REVENANT UNDEAD ARMY
Revenant King 120
Revenant Standard 25
Liche Kings 180
Liche Kings 180
10 Revenant Cavalry (banner, musician) 185
10 Revenant Cavalry (banner, musician) 185
40 Revenant Horde (banner, musician) 235


So what do I start with? I'm going to buy Cavalry than Revenants and Skeletons boxes and make that body swaps so Foot Revenants would get only armored legs.
Then from spares I'll make some Individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment