October 28, 2011

Dwarf Death Troops of War

Hi this is idea of my new army for Warpath. Well I might use it with other systems like Warhammer 40k but it's mainly for Warpath. So here is army list.

DWARF DEATH TROOPS OF WAR
1 Forge Father Champion
- Extra Pistol

1 Forge Father Champion
- Extra Pistol

10 Steel Warriors
- 1 Hailstorm Cannon

10 Steel Warriors
- 1 Hailstorm Cannon

5 Stormrage Veterans
- 4 Dragon Breaths

1 Jotuun Heavy Hailstorm Cannon

1 Jotuun Heavy Hailstorm Cannon


I still need some more troops to make it 1000 pts in Warpath. But for now I'll just add some wargear to make them cost more. I will expand this army after I get this core. I'll probably make cavalry unit, some tanks and more infantry with some infantry transporters.

How this would be fielded in Warhammer 40k? Well I'll use rules for Imperial Guards to fields those Dwarfs over Warhammer 40k battlefields. This would be an unique
army for sure and yet more fun to play.

I'm still looking for the main colors for those dwarfs. I'm hesitating between green and blue theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment